When Covid Struck the Richest Man
Many of you enjoyed the segment about the "Richest Man in the World", produced by Green Renaissance. Here's what he did when covid struck. Renew your faith in humanity. Take six minutes to watch.
After you watch, try a simple "Meditation of Gratitude".Embody the sense of renewal with your own experiences of kindness.
1. Light a candle if you'd like and get comfortable.
2. Pause to remind yourself of your intention of gratitude.
3. Fully exhale then take a breath in and say, "Thank you", either aloud or silently.
4. Exhale and let an image of kindness come to your mind and pause for a few moments. Returning to relaxed breathing.
5. Repeat the process, saying again, "Thank you". Picture perhaps another kindness or the recent beauty of the clouds in the sky, the clean water from your faucet, or the warmth of a favorite cozy blanket.
6. Repeat the process for a total of five thank you's.
“A man’s true wealth is the good he does in this world.” – Khalil Gibran
- Painting, "Emma II" by Obert Jongwe